Twelve Page Web Site
Web Site Layout: This is where the overall look
of the Web site is determined. In this phase we determine
the colors, theme, layout and navigational structure.
Images, logos and other materials are formatted for use
on your Web site.
* A Custom Designed Home Page: To insure your
Web site is Unique to your Business and the products and
services you offer.
* About Us Page: To introduce your company. When a customer
visits a brick and mortar store he may ask questions to
"get to know" who he is doing business with. This
page provides the platform you will use to present your
company to your Internet Audience.
* 2 Feedback & Contact info pages: These pages can
be used to gather info from visitors to your Web site. Results
can be sent to your email address.
* Eight pages: For products, services or information. These
pages are typically used for maps, company contact info,
special announcements, product or service descriptions etc.
* Meta Tags: We insert meta tags on the Home page to
insure your site will be indexed properly by the major search
* Graphics Optimization: Images on your Web site are
optimized for use on the Web, to provide the best balance
between quality and load time.
* Links: Internal/ External/ Navigation Bars/ Email*
Text Formatting: Heading tags, use of bold lettering and
font colors are carefully selected and applied using standard
fonts. Choosing a font such as Arial, Verdana or Times New
Roman, will make your text easier to read, as well as insure
that it will appear correctly in all Browsers.
* One Free Proof: After you view your published Web
site you may request minor changes be made. Additional maintenance
is available at any time, for a fee.
Call For Quote